No Contact Check In
Located in town square
Two complimentary rental bikes included with your stay
Access to the town amenities, 3 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts, and a fitness center
Bewildered is a spacious two story penthouse apartment that offers the best of new urbanism living. Located on the third and fourth floor of the 25 Central Square Building in the heart of Seaside, this unit offers panoramic Gulf views that can be enjoyed from the privacy of your own balcony or three common areas.
25 Central Square is a residential-commercial building designed by two of America’s leading architects, Rodolfo Machado and Jorge Silvetti. It received the Massachusetts A.I.A. Design Award in 1991 and the Progressive Architecture Citation in 1993.
Bewildered has two bedrooms and two full baths as well as a powder room and sleeps six people. Located next to the Beach and the Gulf of Mexico, you’re also just steps away from the Seaside’s iconic shopping and dining.
The entry level has a fully-equipped galley style kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven and microwave. With pass through windows to the living room and entry, the kitchen is at the center of this level. The dining room has a table with six chairs, sideboard and gulf views. The spacious living room has an queen sleeper sofa, 3 additional side chairs, lamp, Bose Stereo System and LCD TV. Also high speed wireless internet service. Off the living room is a private balcony with cafe table and 2 chairs to sit back and enjoy the Gulf views, breezes and sunsets. Small laundry closet with stackable washer / dryer. Powder room.
Upstairs, there is a King bedroom with two nightstands, 2 side chairs, armoire, lamp, built-in closets and drawers and a private bath with vanity sink and large shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed, dresser, side chair and nightstands with lamp. Views of the Gulf from both bedrooms over the rooftops of Seaside. Hall bath has a shower. Both bedrooms share a private roof top patio with a two teak chairs.
This unit does not have an assigned parking spot, parking is first come-first serve in the spaces behind the 25 Central Square building and in Smolian Circle. Beach access in Seaside for this cottage is via public access points, Coleman Pavilion and Seaside Pavilion, located at town center.
There is an elevator to the third floor entry.
* Must be 25 years of age to rent and sign registration.
* 3-night minimum Spring, Spring Break, Summer, and Fall | 2-night minimum Winter.
• Full linen clean on all cottages. All in house linens are laundered upon every guest check out. This includes towels, sheets, shams, quilts, and coverlets.
• Masks and Gloves are required for any individual working in a Homeowner's Collection cottage.
• Gloves are changed during various check points throughout cleaning a cottage and upon entering a new cottage to clean.
• All cottage pillows, sofas, chairs, mattress pads, headboards, cushions, curtains, and all other miscellaneous soft goods will be sprayed with a Microband 24 Multi-Purpose Disinfectant.
• All high contact points disinfected from blow dryers, remotes, keypads, clothes hangers, knobs, microwaves, etc. We have a high contact list of over 32 high contact points we will disinfect in all cottages. This list can be provided to the guest upon request.
* 1,360 square feet
* Peacock Alley Linens - Fresh and luxurious Peacock Alley towels and sheets throughout the home
* Welcome tote with 2 beach towels and a complimentary bottle of wine
* Personalized service throughout your stay
* Starter amenities provided